Devere Group - Toby Williams - in cuckoo land
Here is a "qualified" advisor who feels an outdated mortgage qualification is sufficient to provide complex financial advise about a pension transfer and investment planning.
He feels he is worth commission of £130,000 plus and his idea of flexibility is to invest via a portfolio bond which has hidden fees and commissions as well as exit fee penalties.
I would now question the logic of anyone undertaking a QROPs transfer, unless they are within 6 months of retirement and under very unique circumstances.
The argument concerning being able to pass your fund to a beneficiary.... why on earth do advisers in BKK not suggest life insurance instead (subject to underwriting).
The emails Toby Williams sent me show a very inexperienced and very very unqualified financial advisor.
I shall wait for the threats from the deVere legal department which will surely come..
Oh..... deVere also altered emails after they had been sent!
Some advice for potential deVere clients:
1. any investment should not have exit charges... if `00% of your fund is not available to you on day 2... walk away
2. check the funds being invested into.... deVere have this ability to charge you up to 7% for the portfolio bond PLUS up to 5% for each investment fund... which they will try to churn as often as possible.
3. deVere are NOT independent... you can not be independent when you earn from the client and the product provider
4. Toby Williams claims to be able to act as a discretionary investment manager... ask him to show he is qualified
5. He will claim to be regulated and licensed by the SEC... he is ... but NOT for pension transfer business..
Review about: Devere Group Pension Investment.
I liked: Appalling.
I didn't like: Toby williams.
Review #739418 is a subjective opinion of a user.